Product Lessons’ mission is to offer premium value content (audio and text) on building successful products to the world.
We bring together the best minds in the world and collaborate with them to deliver high value product lessons for you.
The blog for Product Lessons is published in Substack platform. We create blog series on many product topics in collaboration with experts.
Some of the topics we have written are:
- Product Bundling/Unbundling
- Growth Case Studies
- How to know you have achieved Product/Market Fit ?
- How to craft your product culture?
- Product Management at Startups
- How to avoid becoming a feature factory
- How to present roadmap in multiple formats and delight your stakeholders?
What is our promise to you?
- You get one essay per week collaborated from the best product minds in the world.
- You get one book summary every month from the best product/business books (1000 words and more).
Our podcast journey began in 2012. We were one of the first podcast channels for building products and over the years have interviewed over a hundred product leaders. We have interviewed CEOs, founders, product leaders, from both startups and large companies.
Our listeners are from over 50 countries and we have had close to 100K downloads.
Here are some of the prominent past guests: